INTRACEUTICALS VITAMIN A+ BOOSTER
15mL / 0.51fl.oz
Regenerate, Clarify, Refine
Clarifies and refines the appearance of skin prone to blemishes, visible pores, sun damage, uneven texture or deep wrinkles.
• Hydration and effective ingredient delivery are the two most important elements in modern skin care. Intraceuticals+ boosters are Powerful, targeted additives to use alone or combine with Rejuvenate Daily Serum as revive, the first step in 3 step hyaluronic layering.
• Intraceuticals Vitamin A+ Booster clarifies and refines the appearance of skin prone to blemishes, visible pores, sun damage, uneven texture or deep wrinkles. A new “release on demand” form of Vitamin A increases potency, enhances product stability and reduces irritation. Designed for both men and women.
• Clarifies and brightens congested skin
• Softens and smoothes rough skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Improves the appearance of visible pores and blemish-prone skin
How to Use:
• AM Care: The Vitamin A + Booster is primarily used at night. For best results, use the Antioxidant + or C + 3 Booster in the morning.
• PM Care: Use Vitamin A + Booster. An excellent partnership is the use of the Collagen + Booster or Vitamin A+ Booster in the PM. Do not use if pregnant or lactating, using a prescription acne medication, or undergoing a skin peeling program.
• Example: Use Vitamin C+ 3 or Antioxidant+ Booster in the morning, and Vitamin A+ Booster in the evening.
Tip: If you have never used Vitamin A products before, begin by limiting use to twice a week, then gradually increase frequency to every other night, and finally once an evening as tolerated. Consult your skincare professional for a dosage schedule appropriate for your skin.
Vitamin A + Booster 15mL :
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Vegetable Oil/Olus Oil, Glycerin, Retinyl Palmitate, BHT, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Tricaprylin, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Citric Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate