INTRACEUTICALS REJUVENATE ENZYME EXFOLIANT
Clarify and renew the skin’s surface to reveal a fresh and glowing complexion. Prepare to be impressed. We use three powerful forms of exfoliation plus a super fruit from the Australian rainforest to create the Intraceuticals Enzyme Exfoliant. More than just exfoliation, the Enzyme Exfoliant redefines skin resurfacing the way Hyaluronic Layering redefined hydration.
• Containing naturally derived fruit enzymes, antioxidants and hydrators, this exfoliant purifies the skin and clarifies pores with a deep-cleanse.
• A unique blend of Carnauba wax and microbeads provides an effective microdermabrasion result, unveiling renewed, softer, brighter looking skin after just one application.
• Dry, dehydrated, or prematurely aging skin
• Rough, dull, uneven skin with visible pores
• Oily, congested, or problem-prone skin
How to Use:
• Use once or twice each week after cleansing for a glowing complexion.
• Moisten face with water and apply a thin layer of exfoliant, massaging in a circular motion for 30 seconds.
• Leave on for up to 2 minutes.
• Thoroughly rinse with warm water.
• Key Ingredients: Stabilised Papain, Bromelain, Carnauba and Beeswax Beads, Lactic Acid
• Full Listing: Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyethylene, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Decyl Glucoside, Lactic Acid, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Bromelain, Lactose, Xanthan Gum, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Gellan Gum, Salicylic Acid, Alcohol denat. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Papain, Carbomer, Sodium Carbomer, Algin