Skin Type/Concern: Oily, Combination, Acne
A targeted treatment to help decrease acne breakouts and fade post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. It combines the benefits of retinol, retinyl palmitate and glycolic acid to help reduce oil, blackheads, and acne breakouts.
• Encourages healthy desquamation and skin function
• Helps support the skin’s immune system and inhibits p. acnes growth
• Exfoliates and regenerates the skin for improved tone and texture
• Prevents breakouts and keeps the follicle clear of cellular debris
Use: Apply A+ Serum to clean skin at night to promote regeneration, manage oil, and prevent breakouts. If you're starting A+ Serum for the first time, use 2 to 3 times per week. A+ is also ideal to alternate nightly with Clearing Complex or Resurfacing Peel 10/2% - Oil Control. Spot treat acne blemishes with Blemish Control Treatment.
Ingredients: Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol, Glycolic Acid, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Glucosamine HCI (D), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aqua (Water), Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol.
• MORNING: Clearifying Wash, Clearifying Toner, Clearifying Lotion or Ultra Hemp Lotion, Sun Protectant Lotion or Advanced Shades BB Cream
• EVENING: Clearifying Wash, Clearifying Toner, A+ Serum - alternate use with - Clearing Complex or Resurfacing Peel 10/2
Regular use of exfoliating skin care products, like A+ Serum, can increase sun sensitivity. Wear sunscreen daily. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.